Sunday, December 25, 2005

Upon A Midnight Clear


Temple Lights
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I spent most of the afternoon down in SLC, walking around downtown and having coffee with friends. At Christmastime, the Salt Lake LDS Temple gets totally decked out in Christmas lights. I've been meaning to get down there to take a gander, but didn't get to until tonight. It was totally crowded by a bunch of guys with goatees and women with really big, blond hair. Here's a few pictures. Of the lights. Not the hair.


Temple Lights
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Temple Lights
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Temple Lights
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Temple Nativity
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I don't know how the idea of Christmas lights began, but I sure appreciate it. After I left the Temple grounds, I drove around the city for a bit just to look at some other lights while listening to a few Christmas tunes. I know I've mentioned things I really dislike about this time of year, but sometimes I just want it to last forever.

No comments: