Thursday, December 22, 2005

Snow Break

I've been boarding twice this week. I was going to go today, but unfortunately, a warm front came through Utah last night. The base temperature at SnowBasin today is 45 degrees, and it's raining. If it were clear or colder, I might go ahead and go anyway, but the rain is going to keep me away. Plus, there's one other thing I've discovered. Snowboarding by yourself STINKS! I've been boarding five times since I've been to Utah, and the only time anyone went with me was when I took Z for his first time last Wednesday. I've tried to get other people to go, but everyone's always broke or has to work or some other ridiculous reason.
All resorts are open on Christmas. Maybe I'll go then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would totally go with you if I were there and if I had snowboarding equipment and if I had free lift tickets and free transportation and free place to stay and someone was watching my kids and the moon and the stars were aligned juuuust right.