Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Featured Articles

I'm off work this week, and even though I've been doing lots of boarding and eating with friends, there's still a lot of spare time best spent randomly surfing the internet. One of my favourite sites has to be Wikipedia. It's an online encyclopedia that anyone can edit; therefore I wouldn't bet my life on anything I read there. However, it's still very thorough, and, for the most part, accurate, as far as I can tell. One of the coolest things about it is that it has articles on so many random things that you'd never be able to find anywhere else. Here are a few examples:

Four Square - We used to play this all the time on my back porch.
Doritos - Who knew there were so many varieties?
ThunderCats - An after school cartoon staple.
Beer Goggles - Yeah, I've been guilty of wearing these before.
Scientology - An interesting read, especially the part about the DC-8.

Yeah, such a great time waster.

No comments: