Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Gift Certificate Does Not Equal Christmas Gift

Last night, John, Kyle, Ryan, and I went out to dinner. We were talking about how Christmas is only six days away, which made me think, "Holy Shit! I need to start my Christmas shopping!"
I woke up early enough this morning to allow myself a couple hours to do all my shopping online before I went boarding. I accomplished my mission; however, I ended up paying almost as much in expedited shipping charges as I did for the actual gifts. I guess I've learned my lesson about procrastinating on my Christmas shopping - a lesson I'll probably forget before next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beat ya by one day. Whodathunk Target would be so picked over six days before Christmas? But Charlie will have a Dora Christmas, although not the Dora kitchen he has been asking for since November. And no I don't think a huge stuffed Dora doll is uncool for a boy. I think he may marry her when he grows up. Next time I see ya, bring all your Dora toys and we can have a Dora Festivus.

Anonymous said...

By the way, what is the ITune of the day? I don't see it. Text me. Did ya see Jack Johnson's new video album?