Saturday, December 10, 2005

Kamikaze


Andy
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
As I mentioned Monday, I've been volunteering at the Hill AeroSpace Museum this week, and it was fun and cool on so many levels. First of all, I was exempt from normal work, so it was nice to get out of the shop for a bit. Next, I got to meet lots of cool new people and move big planes around. And finally, I didn't have to report to the museum until 1 PM, and we were always done by 5 PM, usually earlier. I put in a total of about 17 hours this week.


Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Today, we were talking with the main curator guy, and he asked if we wanted to see something cool. Of course, we said, "YES!" He took us to a room in the back where all the flight simulators were. We got to fly the F-16 and the B-25. We were all screaming lines from Top Gun and stuff. Even if we would have worked 12-hour days, it would have been worth it for the 30 minutes we spent playing with those big toys.

1 comment:

Homie said...

Lucky