Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ice Ice Baby

Last night, Reese, Karin, Andy, Kyle, and I went to a Utah Grizzlies game. The game itself wasn't too exciting, but we had a good time talking and laughing and making fun of all the mullets we saw. After that, we went down to Bogey's, which, I've decided, is the worst bar in existence. It was karaoke night, which should be fun, but not when the same six people sing song after sappy, crappy country song after ridiculous Disney movie song. Whenever Reese or I would put in a song, we had to sit through 30 minutes of crap before it was our turn. Maybe it would have been different if I hadn't been the designated driver and got really drunk.
Today, we had our shop Christmas party. I took the cookies I baked, made sure the boss saw me, and left. I can only hold a fake smile for so long.
Anyway, this will hopefully be a good week. I'm off today, tomorrow, and Thursday. All the ORI players got three-day passes, and I'm using mine this week. I'm taking Z snowboarding tomorrow. He's never been before, so it should be an interesting time. Thursday will probably be a recovery day.
By the way, today's post on Dooce is about the street system in Utah. When I first got here, I thought it would be so confusing, but now I am a believer. I can find my way just about anywhere without even having to use MapQuest.

No comments: