Monday, December 19, 2005

Rock Out


Delicate Arch
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Back in '98, while on a road trip back to Vegas from Colorado after the now-defunct USAF Singles Conference, some friends and I stopped through the Arches National Park (as well as Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park). I'd forgotten how amazing it is.
I spent this weekend in Moab with Caleb, Tanya, Josh, Sarah, and Ryan. Moab is about a four hour drive south of here and four miles from Arches National Park. We spent all weekend hiking and laughing and eating and drinking and having a great time. This is but one of over a hundred pictures I took. I narrowed it down to 76, which can be seen in a Flickr photostream here. I could write a big huge post to chronicle every step we took, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. If this doesn't convince everyone they need to come visit me in Utah, then nothing will.
We got back yesterday evening, and it was such a great trip. I originally had intentions of snowboarding today (especially since SnowBasin just got 18 inches!), but I'm still a little sore, so that's going to have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments: