Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lucky

My boss came in last week and asked for volunteers for a project out at the Hill Aerospace Museum, so I spoke up. Basically, all week long, we're moving planes around. The cool part is that we're only working from 1 PM to 7 PM. Plus, it's a new crowd in a new environment. The crappy part is that it's cold and windy. I had to stay in the shower for 20 minutes just to thaw out my poor fingers and toes. Plus, I'm still a little sore from boarding yesterday. Regardless, this is going to be a good week.
In a totally unrelated matter, if you guys haven't seen the 30-second bunnies, you need to go here. It's on online cartoon featuring various movies summarised in 30 seconds and re-enacted by bunnies. Personal favourites are The Shining, Jaws, Pulp Fiction, and the just-released A Christmas Story. Very funny stuff.

2 comments:

Homie said...

that A Christmas Story one was hillariouse.

David McLaughlin said...

That's some good junk bro. Happy holidays!