Sunday, December 04, 2005

Chips & Dips


Z
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Last night, Andrew Zimmermann, a guy in my shop, had a Texas Hold 'Em Party at his house. There were about 12 players divided between two tables. Unfortunately, I was the second person out at my table. It didn't bother me, though. I still had a good time playing poker.


Andy & Brian
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Angie, Karin, & Z
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
However, after the poker game, things got a little out of control. Everyone decided they wanted to go to this bar called Bogey's, and since I was the sober(est) one, I ended up being the designated driver. Bogey's was a total meat market and everyone looked the same. We didn't even get there until 12:30, and in Utah, they can only serve alcohol until 1 AM, so, luckily, we didn't stay too long.

We all went back to Angie's apartment, where there was much drunken bafoonery. I can't say I didn't enjoy it to some extent, but it got old real quick. This picture was taken at 5:30 AM. I was so desperate for some sleep, but nobody would hear of it.


Annette, PJ, Karin, & Angie
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Z on the Floor
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Z was easily the drunkest of anyone. When we finally left, we had to stop every five minutes because he thought he was going to vomit. He never did, but it certainly made the ride home much, much longer.

Anyway, I finally made it home around 6 AM this morning. I went to bed, but was up by 10. Damn my internal clock! Needless to say, I'm taking it easy tonight, especially since I'm planning on hitting the slopes tomorrow! Woo-hoo!

No comments: