Saturday, December 24, 2005

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies

I'm currently licking the spoon I just used to make fudge. Fudge is great, and, for some reason, I only make it at Christmas. Maybe that's what makes it so good.
The last ingredient added when making fudge is vanilla extract, which is, like, 80% alcohol. The pot was still hot when I added the vanilla, and, upon contact, the alcohol evaporated, and at the same time, I happened to be inhaling. I'm not sure what happened next, but the little gingerbread men that visited sure did a great job finishing up my fudge. Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Mike C said...

OHMYGOSH,ITSAGOODTHINGYOUDIDN'TGETAGREATBIGSUGARRUSHOUTTATHAT!

cuz THAT would be scarey.

Mike C said...

Oh yeah, they didn't happen to be oompa loompa gingerbread men, did they? Cuz they make kickin fudge, as well...