Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Magnetic Vitality

At the end of last year, I made a big list of accomplishments, and I intended to do the same this year, but I got halfway done and decided it was kinda pointless. I mean, if anybody really wants to know what I've been up to this year, he or she can just read through the archives.
It's been an interesting year. Making the transition to Utah wasn't really difficult. I mean, there's obviously going to be changes when moving to a different shop with different people on a different base in a different hemisphere. And my social life here is a far cry from what it was in Japan. But God carried me through it all, and I really couldn't be more delighted.
I'm looking forward to whatever 2006 holds. I'm flying up to Seattle tomorrow to visit Paul, Trish, and Roxy, and honestly, I really can't think of a better way to start the new year.

No comments: