Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Total Blur

I had class last night. I don't normally have class on Fridays, but we needed a make-up session for the MLK holiday. Yesterday was a long day that capped off a long week, and the original plan was to go home after class, shower, and then go to Johnny's to hang out and watch a movie. A pretty mellow evening to relax and unwind. Well, things didn't exactly go as planned.
As soon as I walked out of class, Corey called and said everyone was going to a pool hall in Pordenone, including Johnny. I wasn't really in the mood to drink, but I agreed to go anyway. One thing led to another, and after several beers at the pool hall and several more at the Cal Bar, I ended up passing out on Corey's recliner.

Me & Dan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I don't remember much of what happened inbetween, but I somehow managed to take this picture with my phone.

It's strange how the nights I plan on totally partying end up being so mellow; and the nights I want to chill end up being the nights I test my alcohol intake limits.

No comments: