Friday, January 30, 2009

All The Single Ladies

Jake left today for two months of training in the States. He'll be back for a couple weeks in April, and then he's off to Iraq for a year. Joann would be totally okay with this if it weren't for one rather major factor--she's pregnant. It wasn't really a big surprise, and they kinda knew what they were getting into even after Jake knew he was leaving. They've just decided to try to handle things as best as they can, and I'm really happy for them.
Since Joann and I share an office, we've developed a pretty solid friendship, and I know she'll be relying on me quite a bit over the next year. I'm more than willing to help out any way I can, but if I have to hear one more time about how she constantly has to pee, she's gonna have to drive herself to the hospital when she goes into labour.

No comments: