Sunday, December 21, 2008

Under the Weather

Friday, just as I was getting off work, I started to feel a little ill. By the time I got home, I was nauseated and had a horrible headache. I took my temperature, but didn't have a fever, so I took a shower and some Motrin, then fell asleep on my couch.
I awoke Saturday morning feeling much better, but still fatigued. I ended up watching movies most of the day, interspersed with naps and cups of hot tea. I eventually made it to Corey's place to watch football last night, but didn't stay too late.
I made it to Church this morning, but the rest of today will most likely be more of the same. Probably the only physical activity I get today will be playing with Azrael. I feel okay, but I just don't have the motivation to do much. Since I'll be at work so much this week, I don't feel bad at all.

No comments: