Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow Legs


Snowbasin
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
The snow came late this year, and I was wondering if I'd get any snowboarding in at all. Luckily, we got quite a load of the white stuff last weekend, and I made it up to Snowbasin today.


Snowbasin
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
It was insanely cold (the thermometer at the top of the lift read 4!) and a little overcast; plus the entire mountain isn't open yet. But I didn't let any of the stop me. Luckily, lift tickets were cheaper than normal.


Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I spent over six hours on the slopes, and since I was by myself, I went at my own pace. My thighs started hurting on my last couple runs, so I decided to call it a day. It's snowing right now, and the conditions are supposed to be ideal tomorrow, but alas, I'll be doing laundry and packing all day. This was just a little teaser for when I get back to Utah later this month.

No comments: