Saturday, December 15, 2007

Altered Moods

I'm packed and ready to go. I'm just waiting for Johnny to arrive and take me to the airport.
I spent yesterday morning doing laundry, running errands, and packing. I finished earlier than expected, so I decided to head down to SLC to catch Atonement. It was a great movie, but something rather unfortunate happened while I was in the theatre. I had set my jacket and sunglasses in the unoccupied seat next to me, and when the theatre began to get more crowded, a lady sat in the seat before I got the chance to grab my stuff. It gets kinda complicated, but basically, that bitch stole my sunglasses. And when I asked her, "Excuses me, ma'am, but did you happen to see my sunglasses?" she replied, "No!" and walked away. It totally ruined my afternoon, until...
...several of us went to CyberSlut Bingo again last night. It was Tanya, Caleb, Brian, Kyle, and Kevin. It was a great time, made even better when both Kevin and I won. Afterward, we went to Mikey and Floyd's place for a few social drinks. Hanging out with all my friends made me totally forget about the sunglass incident. And winning at bingo didn't hurt, either.
I get to spend all day today on planes and in airports. It's not my ideal Saturday, but it will all be better when I get off the plane and see my family waiting for me. I can't wait.

No comments: