Sunday, August 20, 2006

Working for Vacation

Today is my last day of vacation. After sixteen days off, I go back to work tomorrow. Over the past two weeks, I've had kind of a routine. I'd wake up and spend some time online (reading the news, blogging, etc.), then go for a run, then lounge about the rest of the day (usually reading at the pool) until I go out partying later in the evening. I was worried that I would have too much time off without much to do, but the time flew by.
I tend to dread going back to work after days off, but that's not the case this time. I've had my fill of being lazy, and it's time to be productive. The next two weeks at work are going to be full of out-processing, tying up loose ends, packing bags, and just craziness in general. And the four months after that are going to be even more crazy, but I'm well-rested and ready to go.

No comments: