Friday, August 04, 2006

Glee Club


Drew
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
After traffic school last night, I hung out in SLC because Kyle wanted to get a bunch of people to come down for karaoke. He brought John and Drew. Ryan and Katie showed up, too. This is Drew drinking his very non-masculine foo-foo drink.


Kyle Singing
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Here's Kyle singing some song about alcohol. Kyle LOVES karaoke, which is interesting because he's normally so shy and reserved.


Ryan & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Katie & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
It's impossible for Katie and me to hang out without taking at least one photo like this together. I was the DD last night, but I still wanted to have one drink (I'm going through a burboun phase) to loosen me up for...


Me & Katie Singing
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
...the Mickelson/Sutton version of "Love Shack!" It was brilliant, I swear. It looks like I'm punching the air, but I'm really driving. You know, "down the Atlanta highway."


Drew Singing Along
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Drew never actually got up on the mic, but he sang along with any country songs anyone else sang. And with such emotion.


Me & Drew
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
It was a fun night, but everyone had to work today, so we left by 12:30-ish. Normally, after John has been drinking a lot, he usually falls asleep in the car on the way home. Last night, however, he was very talkative. I even had to confiscate his phone to keep him from doing the drink-n-dial. Ryan, you can thank me later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Friends don't let friends call drunk.

Homie said...

Yeah, some of the best stuff was when Curtis would do that Love Shack. Those where the days.