Friday, August 18, 2006

Quarter


Theresa & Tavia
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Yesterday was Tavia's 25th birthday. To celebrate, Jeff organised a surprise party at her parents' house in North Salt Lake.


Amy & Wendy
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Pretty much all the cool Rooster's people were there, and since they're usually working when we're drinking, it was nice to get to drink with them for a change.


Jeff & Tavia
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Jeff went up to Wyoming and picked up a keg of Fat Tire, which I hadn't had since this extremely drunken night. Luckily, last night, I stopped after number four.


Me, Wendy, & Ryan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
There were tons of people there that I didn't know, mostly Tavia's extended family, but it was great to meet many of them. I love birthday parties. Especially ones with lots of cake.
After the party, several of us went down to Area 51 for 80s night. Usually, they play more alt-80s music (Joy Division, New Order, etc.), but last night, they played a lot of Top 40 stuff. I think the gayest moment of my entire life is when they played "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" and I jumped and screamed with glee. Ugh.

No comments: