Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hand in Hand Through Their Parklife

Before I deploy, I wanted to have a cool, fun weekend with all my friends up in Park City, about 30 minutes east of SLC. Since next weekend is Labour Day, this weekend seemed like the best time, so I reserved a couple of hotel rooms for last night and invited everyone up for a night of drunken debauchery. And boy was it!
I spent a couple weeks planning it, and I was really happy that so many people came. Park City is such a great place, it makes me wonder why I don't spend more time up there. They have great boarding in the winter, and spending time there in the summer was just as fun. I took tons of pictures, but a few aren't really fit for the public. I made a photostream you can see here. It works best if you click on each individual photo, rather than going for the slideshow, so you can read and/or post comments and notes.
I want to say thanks to Ryan (Lil'), John, Ryan (Lawyer), Nick (Air Force), Ryan (Bald), Nick (Tall), Drew, Becky, Mikey, Floyd, Ken, Monica, Kyle, Paul, Robert, and Ashley for making this weekend so much fun. If I'm ever having a rough time in the desert, I'll think back to this weekend and smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curtis, thanks so much for inviting us to hang out with you and your friends. We had more fun than we've had in a long time!

Jess said...

Sounds like you guys had fun.