Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finally Woken

I was kinda slacking off on Tripping Lucid for a while. I'm not sure why, but I think it was a combination of chronic oversleeping, bad morning routines, and just plain laziness. I started posting again a few days ago, so it seems the trend is back on again.
In related news, I was going through some of my Misawa boxes and found my old dream journal that I kept in Iraq last year. This journal was actually the inspiration for "Tripping Lucid" (you can read about the origin here). I'm going to start posting the entries, but since all those dreams were dreamt about a year ago, I'm going to just back date them. To view them, you'll have to check in the archives. There are about 25 entries spanning April and May of 2004, so it might take me a while to put everything on there. Please, be patient with my subconscious.

No comments: