Thursday, May 05, 2005

...pushing down on me, pressing down on you

As I've mentioned probably a few too many times, I'm currently in charge of my shop, and it's not easy. I have to track job orders, record labour, input the weekly schedule, write up awards packages, and take care of any emergencies that come along. Plus, it's so high profile, I always have people breathing down my neck. And as stressful as all that is, the hardest part is keeping track of where everyone is. You'd be amazed at the ways some of these guys try to skip out of work. Believe me. I'm the king of skipping out of work, and I thought I'd tried everything. Thankfully, my supervisor will be back in only three more weeks, taking back all the responsibilities I've taken care of in his absence. I just hope I can last that long.

No comments: