Sunday, May 15, 2005

Tying the Knot

I went to Thaddeus and Ashley's wedding today. It was a little longer than most weddings I've been to, but it was a really beautiful ceremony. One of the coolest parts was when all five Wendt brothers got up and played guitar and sang. At the reception, I met tons of new people, and spent a good while playing with Nate's boy Jake.
Tonight, I'm planning on going back to The Rock Church down in Salt Lake. Afterward, I'm thinking about taking in a movie and maybe doing some barhopping. Part of Utah's drinking laws are that you have to be a "member" to go into any kind of drinking establishment. Needless to say, this is a big pain in the butt, so it's not like you can just go around from bar to bar. You have to make plans in advance. Ridiculous? Yes, but it's apparently doing its job.

No comments: