Friday, April 11, 2008

Rollin' With My Homies

And a big "WOO-HOO!" for getting my truck today. It feels so good to drive it again. I can't believe one of the biggest hurdles in this PCS is finally over. Well, not entirely. There's still the issue of payment, for which I wrote a check for over $2,500 today. I'm still going back and forth between finance and TMO, neither of whom want to take the responsibility of helping me out. Monday will determine whether I take the matter up with my First Shirt or not. Let's pray everything goes well.
In other news, Shaun and the crew get back from the Czech Republic tomorrow. I'm excited, not just to see them again, but to hear their stories, as well. They have a 15-hour bus ride ahead of them through three countries. Let's pray everything goes well with that, too.

No comments: