Wednesday, April 02, 2008

But The Drugs Like Me

I went back to the doctor today since the drugs I got last time have done nothing for the horribly disgusting red splotches that continue to cover my entire body. I had a different doctor who thinks I was misdiagnosed, and that it's not even any kind of psoriasis. He's not sure what it is, but he set me up for an appointment with an Italian dermatologist next Wednesday. He also took tons of pictures of me with my shirt off. I probably should have gotten the money first.
While I was there, I asked if he could prescribe something for my allergies, which have started acting up since the weather has been warmer. He gave me Claritin, Singulair, Flonase, and a saline nasal spray. I'm beginning to feel like I could operate a pharmacy out of my kitchen. I also just read that a possible side effect of Singulair is suicidal thoughts. If I'm at the gym this weekend, and start listening to Marilyn Manson on my iPod, I'll immediately discontinue taking it.

No comments: