Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feels Like Home

Yesterday afternoon, the TMO guy called and told me the rest of my stuff was in. He said it could be delivered today, but if not today, then not until late next week. I opted for today.
I asked my boss if I could take leave on Friday, just because it would take a while to get everything situated in my house. He told me I could take Friday off, and that I didn't even have to burn any leave. We work over quite a bit, so it all evens out in the end. So, yeah, I have a four-day weekend!
The mover guys came around 11 today and were done by 2:30. Since I've been sleeping on the floor for the past month, laying in my own bed tonight is gonna be extra-nice. I've been putting together furniture all day, with plenty more to do tomorrow. I think I could assemble any Ikea product with my eyes closed.

No comments: