Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Checking In

Sorry posts have been so sporadic lately, but not too much goes on during the week except work and moving stuff around my house. The boxes are unpacked for the most part, but the hard part is putting everything in its right place. I took a huge box of clothes and seven pairs of shoes to the base thrift store today, and there's a lot more stuff I need to get rid of. I've been telling people I plan on having a housewarming party in a couple weeks. I hope I'm ready.
As for the rash, it's about the same. Some days it looks like it might be getting better, but then I'll wake up the next day and it will still be all red and splotchy. I have an appointment for a biopsy on the 28th, but that's a month away, so who knows what it will look like by then. I don't even really think about it much anymore. It would be nice to be able to lay on the beach this summer, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: