Saturday, June 30, 2007

Undone

I got really upset at work today with a couple guys who were being really selfish and inconsiderate. It didn't even involve me directly, but their actions totally ruined my afternoon. I didn't say anything yet, and I'm not sure if I will; but I couldn't even look at them after lunch, despite being pretty good friends with one of them. They didn't even realise they'd done anything wrong. I thought that I might be blowing things out of proportion, so I decided to go about my normal work routine and thought maybe I'd cool off after an hour or so. No such luck.
Anyway, I'm feeling very emotional right now, even after hitting the gym, so I'm just going to chill out for a while, and head down to SLC later to watch a movie in the park with some friends. I'm hoping for a nice mellow weekend, because Monday is going to be chaos.

No comments: