Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mirror, Mirror

My friend Ken has been in class since we got back from the desert, and I haven't really seen him very much. Today, he was in the shop, and said to me, "Don't take this the wrong way, but have you put on some weight?"
But then, this afternoon, I was getting my hair trimmed, and the lady cutting my hair kept getting all the other girls to come and check out my eyes and how pretty they are. When I told her I'd never been married, she replied, "I find that hard to believe." That definitely gave me a little boost.
By the way, Ken, I didn't take it the wrong way. I know I'm getting a little plump. I'm working on it. Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact I made a pan of brownies tonight. Those damn anorexics have so much will power.

No comments: