Sunday, March 04, 2007

Taking the Long Way


Caleb & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Caleb has been in school in Monterey, California for the past year. But now he's on his way to Washington, DC to start his new job. And on his massive road trip across the country, he stopped in Utah to hang out for a couple days.
He arrived Friday afternoon, and after some catching up, we headed down to SLC for an evening of drunken fun. Saturday, we went boarding at Snowbasin. We've had a lot of snow this week, and the conditions were even better than expected.
Caleb's got a lot of driving to do, so he left this morning. The last time I saw him (a few weeks ago in San Francisco) was over too soon, and it was great to have actual conversation with him this time. I know I've said this before, but it's so great to have friends in different areas of the world. And now I have another one in the DC area. Have a safe trip, man.
Speaking of road trips, I'm going to be leaving in a couple hours to head down to Vegas for a few days. I'm not sure for how long, but I'm off work all week, and I'm determined to have some fun. Pictures and narrative to follow upon my return. Late.

No comments: