Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Well-Deserved Weekend


Salt Lake Bees
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
After all the training last week (and before the training next week), I was totally ready to relax and have some fun this weekend. And I did. It all started out Friday night with a Bees game with Kyle, Ryan, Brian, Ryan, and John.


Singing
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
When we sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" during the seventh inning stretch, we really get into it.


John & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
The Bees played the Las Vegas 51s, and it was a really close game. It went in to extra innings, and we were way tired, so we left after the 11th inning. Eventually, the Bees went on to win, 7-6, in the 13th(!) inning.


Ryan, Ryan, & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Saturday afternoon, John, Ryan, Ryan, and I went to Drew and Becky's wedding.


Avery & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
We didn't know too many people there, but we did get to see Drew's sister, Avery, again. We'd met her once before a couple months ago. She's definitely a way-cool chick.


Bling
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I took the time to leave my mark by decorating the table in fake bling.


Drew & Becky
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I don't know if it's seeing two people make this wonderful commitment or the love-y mood in the air or the promise of good cake, but I seriously love weddings. Especially when it's two people as cool as Drew and Becky getting married.


Zach, Kyle, & Floyd
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
After the reception, we went down to Ryan and Brian's to celebrate Brian's birthday.


Katie & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
People kept asking why I was so dressed up, so I told them I was in the Mafia.


Robert, Katie, & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Brian, Josh, & Jeff
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Doug & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
When John gets drunk, he talks out the side of his mouth.


Me & Lexie
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Robert, Floyd, & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Zach & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I don't know why I started doing that tongue thing. Must have been an effect of all the alcohol.


Ryan & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Coming between Ryan and his Jager shots is like getting between a retiree and the cigarette isle in the commissary. Very dangerous.


Jager Shots
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
It was a super-fun party with lots of people, but not too many to make it overcrowded. I kept a perfect buzz all night long, and we didn't leave until 3 AM. It was definitely what I needed to get my mind off what I'm going to have to endure at work on Monday and Tuesday. I don't know what's going on next weekend, but I'm already looking forward to it.

2 comments:

JSwendt said...

I love a guy in a pink shirt. Very nice!

Matt Haws said...

Man, wish I had been there! Oh, wait...