Friday, June 02, 2006

Another Long Weekend Begins


Downtown SLC
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Last night, after Rooster's, Chad and I had martinis at The Red Door, a nice, mellow little bar in downtown Salt Lake City. It's the second time we've been there, and I liked it so much, I ended up purchasing a membership.


Chad
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Both the conversation and the martinis were outstanding.


Martinis
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I took today off work. There are a bunch of pointless meetings going on, and basically, I just didn't feel like putting up with it. Plus, there's a flurry of activity going on in SLC this weekend, and I just figured I'd start out a little early. Sometimes I think it would be great to just take leave for the rest of my military career.

No comments: