Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Passover Feast

The formal list for Tech results doesn't come out until tomorrow, but I happen to know a guy (who knows a guy who knows a guy) that saw the list today, and my name wasn't on it. I don't really have any reason to be upset, seeing how I didn't study at all. Not to mention I had three hours of sleep and was severely hung over when I tested.
Regardless, I still feel a little emptiness in the pit of my stomach. Every year, I keep saying if I don't make it, I'll study for the next time, which obviously hasn't happened yet. The only thing that eases my pain is the fact that the promotion rate was only 15%.
So, tonight, I'm going to indulge. I don't know if it will be with food or beer or even just taking in a movie, but I'm going to forget about it all. Especially since tomorrow and Friday will be very long days full of pointless readiness training. Ugh.

No comments: