Sunday, October 30, 2005

Thriller Night


Caleb, Me, & Sam
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I went to a Halloween party at Josh and Sarah's last night, and had a blast. I met lots of new people and we all played games and drank and had great conversation. There were lots of interesting costumes. Caleb said he was supposed to be Zorak(?), but I thought he looked more like David Bowie from the Ziggy Stardust era. Sam was some sort of strange cow-pirate. I was a zombie, and I thought I was pretty scary, especially when I tried to eat Sam's brain.


Josh & Sarah
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Josh was Harry Potter and Sarah was a fairy queen. Nearly all the girls who attended had on wings of some sort.


Caleb & Tanya
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Here's David- I mean, Caleb and Tanya as an angel.


Zach & Shawn
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Zach came as a cheerleader, but kept changing in and out of the outfit all night long. Shawn found this Navy uniform at a thrift store for $2.


Zach & Sam
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Jeremy, Ryan, & Jake
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
These guys came as Radiohead, an inventive idea I totally appreciated.


Elliott & Jen
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Elliott and Jen are a couple I met for the first time last night. They live downstairs from Josh and Sarah. Very cool people.

There were lots more people I unfortunately didn't get pictures of because I was too busy drinking. I went a little bit over my limit and I've kinda got a headache today, but it was worth it. Plus, if I were totally sober, I doubt I would have realised my clothes were barely hanging on because everyone kept making the tears larger and larger. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother wearing clothes with these people, but that's a different story.

No comments: