Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hot n' Steamy

Do you ever get in the shower, and you just stand there under the water, and you slowly turn the temperture up, little by little, and it gets to the point where it just barely stings your skin, but you don't move because it feels so amazingly good? Yeah, I just had one of those showers. Of course, eventually, the water heater starts to get low, and the water slowly gets cooler, and you realise you've been in there for way too long because your fingers are all wrinkly and you have to get ready for work. Yeah, when I get to heaven, the water heater is never going to run low.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

yes...do all that! i am going to go do that right NOW so i can face the day in london. cheerio

Sir_Blah said...

I hope you don't mind me chiming in... but I just want to give a big thanks(!) for giving me something new to look forward to once in heaven!!! Awesome!