Friday, October 21, 2005

Behemoth

Ryan is in the desert for four months, and since I'm such a cool guy, I take care of his stuff while he's gone. One of the things included under the heading "stuff" is his truck. Pardon me. Did I say "truck"? I meant "TANK." He's got a Ford F-250 Extended Cab Diesel. It's big and it's loud and I really don't like driving it too much; however, when I do (usually once or twice a week), I feel like I own the road and all others must pull over to the shoulder and bow to me. The worst thing about driving it is parking it. Therefore, about the only place I take it is to church, which has a pretty big parking lot, so I'm not worried about running over anything or anyone. Of course, I can't be held responsible for anyone who might be talking on the cell phone while driving.

No comments: