Friday, October 21, 2005

The Parable of the Lost Camera

Last night, my friend John and I went to eat at this tiny little restaurant called Gabor Brothers' Main Street Grill & Pizzeria, and it was some of the best Italian food I've ever had. Before we left, I was getting ready and deciding what to wear and pulled a hoodie out of my big bin of hoodies. It felt kinda heavy, and when I reached into the pocket, I found my camera. And not the camera I lost in August. This would be the camera I lost way back in April. I'm not really sure if I'm happy about it or not. It's frustrating to know that if I would have just searched a little harder, I might have saved myself a lot of money. Regardless, the camera I have now is better, so I guess I'll just sell the found one on eBay or something. Anyone interested in a Canon 4.0 megapixel SD10?

4 comments:

Trish said...

Let the bidding begin! What's your starting bid or reserve?

Anonymous said...

that's funny bro..

Anonymous said...

will the price includ shipping and handling charges?

Curtis Sutton said...

Whoa! Well, let's see. The first thing I need to do is find the battery charger for it. I still have the cord to connect it to the computer. I don't think I have the box or manual anymore, but you can download the manual from the Canon website. I was thinking, say...$150. If you have any questions about the features on the camera, go to cnet.com and type in "Canon SD10" and they have reviews and specs there.