Thursday, October 06, 2005

Home Boys


Me & Chris
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Chris got into town yesterday evening. We hung out for a bit, then went down to Salt Lake for dinner and coffee. I had to work today, but afterward we went goofing around in Ogden. We were getting ready to head down to Salt Lake for the My Chemical Romance show, but unfortunately, I got recalled and had to go into work. I told Chris to go ahead and enjoy the show, which is where he is now. I just got home, so I'm gonna crash on the couch and wait for him to get home. I'd like to hear about the show, plus he's heading out tomorrow morning, so any quality time is appreciated.
Have fun on your cross-country road trip, Chris, and good luck as a public affairs guy in Georgia!

1 comment:

Curtis Sutton said...

No, I MISSED My Chemical Romance. However, Chris got to go and reported a great show, even though there were "no pyrotechnics and thousands of screaming kids." Maybe next time.