Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Xs and Os (and $s)

The Vegas trip was great, even though it was pretty short. I left Saturday morning, and went to Melissa's house. She and I went shopping all afternoon, and then met Jimmy, Nicole, Jimmy's Dad and his girlfriend, and Nicole's Mom and her boyfriend for dinner. Sunday, Melissa and I laid around all day and watched movies and ate pizza. Then I headed down to the Strip for the big wedding.


Garden of Love Wedding Chapel
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
This is the Chapel in which Jimmy and Nicole got married. Even though I thought it would be cool and quirky, they didn't go for the drive-through option. And even after living in Vegas for over three years, this is the first true Vegas-style wedding I've ever attended. It was definitely interesting, but to be honest, I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.


Nicole & Jimmy
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Here's the newlyweds. I hope they put their wedding present to good use. Congrats and best wishes, you guys!
After the wedding was over, I headed straight back to Utah. I had to work today, and I didn't get home until almost 2 AM, so, needless to say, I'm pretty exhausted. However, the trip was totally worth it, especially because I got this kick-ass jacket at Armani Exchange. And a special thanks to Abby for randomly calling me to make sure I didn't fall asleep at the wheel while driving home. Is that a life-saving technique they teach you in EMT school?

No comments: