Saturday, July 30, 2005

Mellow Mingle


Kevin at Work
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Ryan had a little party at his house last night. Nothing major, just a few people to hang out and chill. On our way there, we picked up Kevin from work (shown here). He works at Saturn. It's easy to see why they hired him. I mean, he can detail cars and talk on his phone at the SAME TIME! Now, that's what I call multi-tasking!


Jumping
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
One of the cool things about Ryan's house is that he has a trampoline. I LOVE trampolines. I know in this picture it just looks like I'm standing on a big black tarp, but I'm actually several feet in the air. I promise.


Ryan & Heather
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I also picked up Ryan and Heather. I figure Ryan is going to be here for a couple years, so he'd better get in with the crowd right away. Sometimes, when you bring someone new into a group, there's awkward pauses in conversation and a lot of staring at the floor, but that wasn't the case last night. Everyone had a great time.


Kevin & Josh
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Heather, Caleb, John, & Ryan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
We even gathered around the piano for a little sing-a-long. It mostly consisted of Beatles tunes with an occasional chorus of Billy Joel's "The Piano Man" thrown in for good measure. Much fun!

1 comment:

nicolesy said...

Nice trampoline photo! I can TOTALLY tell you're way up in the air. Totally.