Friday, July 22, 2005

Josh's Joyful Jamboree


Josh & Pinecone
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
As I mentioned, I went to Josh's birthday party Saturday night, and it was quite the soiree. Here's a few pictures I took, the first of which is Josh holding the biggest pine cone I've ever seen.


Kevin & Caleb
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Here's Kevin and Caleb looking a little too romantic.


Shawn & Zach
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Ryan & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Jake & Kevin
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Jake's favourite thing is to get tossed into the air, and his favourite tossing person is Kevin. Also, since Jake's Mom is Japanese, he's getting to know some of the culture and language and stuff. Whenever I see him, I say, "Konichiwa!" and he bows. It's so cute!


Me & Sarah
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Phil & Bobby
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
You're probably thinking, "Gee, Phil and Bobby look an awful lot like lobsters." Ya wanna know why? Because they got to attend the Warped Tour that I was suckered out of because of work. They had a great time and told me about all the bands and stuff. I wish I could have gone, but I don't envy the pain they'll be enduring until those sunburns heal.


Kings
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
As the night progressed, Josh decided he wanted to play drinking games, something I haven't done since college. We played this game called "Kings" and it was a lot of fun. I don't remember the rules, but after a while, nobody really cares anyway.


Eric & Kristen
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
This is Eric and Kristen. I'd never met them before, but they're way cool. Kristen works at a health food store with Sarah, and Eric works at this really neat used CD store. They once lived as homeless people in San Francisco, and they had some really neat stories. I hope we all get to hang out again soon.


Camouflage
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I have no explanation for this picture.


Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Or this one.


Zach
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Sam decided to give Zach some homemade tattoos, including some drawn-in chest hair. There's more artwork on his arms and back, some of which would make many people blush.


Bobby, Ryan, Shawn, & Caleb
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Kevin & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Caleb & Kevin
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Wow. There are quite a few pictures I can't really explain.


Josh
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
So, anyway, a big thanks to Josh for throwing a kick-ass party. Happy Birthday!

No comments: