Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Gasping

Today was the first day of the Phase II part of our exercise, and it just confirmed everything I've ever thought about exercises. I could go on and on complaining about how pointless and annoying and horrilbe they are, but I'd just be repeating myself. Plus, I try to be an optimist as much as possible, so I'm not going to dwell on it any longer.
My half-weekend was fantastic. Saturday, after I got out of work, I went to a birthday party for Josh at he and Sarah's new apartment. It was definitely one of the best parties I've been to in a long time. I took tons of pictures, but due to my heavy eyelids, I probably won't have time to post them until the weekend.
Sunday, several of us went down to Salt Lake City for lunch and to catch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was pretty good, but I prefer the 1971 Gene Wilder version.
Anyway, I guess I'm gonna hit the sack now. I probably won't post again for a few days, unless something really spectacular happens, but that's doubtful. I'm just praying for patience and endurance.

P.S. I just talked to Abs, and she's totally coming to visit me in a couple weeks. YEAH! (which, in Abby-speak, means "Yay!")

2 comments:

Homie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Homie said...

You guys are so lucky. I haven't been in a phase two in three years. We might have had one, but most of ours are missile readiness. Cops are the big players in those. Wonder if I'll be able to just cover those when I leave here.

YEAH! <- Abby-Speak-> YAY!