Friday, March 18, 2005

Green Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Tonight, Caleb, Summer, Josh, Sarah, and I went to eat pizza. I know that doesn't sound very Irish; however, they had Guiness on tap, so that more than made up for it. Afterward, we all just hung out at the Wendt house. I stayed out extra late because I'm finally getting my household goods delivered tomorrow, so I don't have to get up for PT or work. I just have to be home when the movers come with all my stuff (somewhere between 8 AM and 5 PM). Then, I'll pretty much spend the rest of the weekend putting everything in its right place. Actually, it will probably take closer to a couple weeks. I'm really not even that excited about all my stuff. I'm so used to just having the basics, I've grown to not even need all the extras. Oh, well. I'm sure my spoiled little butt will get used to having it all around soon enough. It's stupid of me to think that having a closet full of clothes, a bed, a computer, etc. is "the basics." Even when I'm not spoiled, I'm still spoiled.

No comments: