Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spin Spin Sugar

I had several errands to run after work today, which helped me justify skipping the gym. When I got home, I decided to make a batch of cookies. But what ended up happening is I made a big bowl of cookie dough and ate a rather large portion of it before I even turned the oven on. The hyperactivity induced from all the raw sugar I've consumed ensures I won't be sleeping for several hours. On the bright side, I've cleaned my entire bathroom and done a few loads of laundry. I somehow doubt I'll have the energy to go to the gym, though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

sorry, i deleted my other one bc it was under my other username.

anyway.

cookie dough is one of the reasons i have a tire residing on my body. i love it, and then i make the cookies and eat those too.

sigh.