Friday, November 02, 2007

City Song


Cocoa Cafe
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I stayed at Drew and Becky's Wednesday night, not because I had too much to drink, but because I was exhausted and didn't want to drive an hour back home. So, Thursday morning, I woke up and decided to go directly into Salt Lake CIty to do a little walking around. I spent all morning at the Cocoa Cafe, a very relaxing coffee shop.


Main Street SLC
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
And after lunch at a great little Thai restaurant with my friend Pete, I spent the rest of the day walking around downtown. I sat in bookstores, shopped in boutiques, watched a movie, and browsed art galleries.


Sam Weller's
Originally uploaded by currtdawg



Trax
Originally uploaded by currtdawg



Downtown SLC
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
It was the perfect, crisp autumn day. I've really fallen in love with Salt Lake City. It's gonna be so hard to leave.

No comments: