Saturday, November 10, 2007

B-4 (and After and During and Inbetween)


Brian, John, & Ryan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Last night, Pete, Brian, John, Ryan, Jeremy, Doug and I went to a monthly fundraiser known as "Cyber Slut Bingo." The Cyber Sluts are a local troupe of drag queens who make appearances around the valley to raise money for various charities. It's almost a stretch to call them drag queens, though. Sure, they wear wigs, dresses, and make-up, but they're not really trying to hide anything.


Cyber Sluts
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
See what I mean? The most ironic thing is that it was held at the First Baptist Church in SLC. I grew up Baptist, and they don't normally look too kindly on bingo. Or drag queens.


Jeremy & Doug
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
We'd been talking about going for a long time, and we had so much fun, I don't know why we haven't gone before. There were tons of ridiculous rules that, if not followed, resulted in everyone at the table making asses of themselves. Luckily, nobody at our table broke any of them. There were some amazing prizes (though nobody at our table won), and all the money raised went to the Utah AIDS Foundation. I'm definitely gonna try to get some people to go next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I missed this. We can still go again sometime, right? (Yay for school being over!)