Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A Thousand Puppies Licking My Face

Cheyenne has been in Chicago for a wedding, and flew back yesterday. Jess also flew in yesterday and will be visiting until Saturday. I got to pick everyone up at the airport. Seeing Jess always makes my heart feel like it's on a sugar high, and I love that feeling you have when you're at the airport, waiting for someone to come out, and the anticipation is about to make your head explode. Jess's flight got in a couple hours before Cheyenne's, so after she arrived, we had some time to get cappuccinos and share about what's been going on since we last saw each other in December.
I love the kind of friends you can not talk to for months, and then when you see them, you're just as close as if no time had passed at all.

No comments: