Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All Good Things

Today is my last day of R&R, and I have to say, my time off has been great. I was hoping to get my house totally in order, but I did a little too much relaxing, so there's still a mobility bag in my bedroom with uniforms in it. And tons of dirty laundry. And boxes in my garage. I don't care, though. It will get done eventually.
To celebrate the end of our freedom, Steven and Berg came over last night and we drank and drank and smoked Berg's hookah and drank some more. By the time I went to bed, I was feeling pretty light-headed, but it was a good time. I felt the effects of the hookah on my run this morning, though. It's definitely not something I'll make a habit of, but it's a nice, social activity that everyone should try at least once.

No comments: