Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Testing...One, Two

Today was my last real day of work this week. I basically just got lucky with how things worked out. I test for promotion on Thursday, and we have off the day before to study. After my test Thursday, I have the rest of the day off, and Friday is our squadron ski day. On top of that, Monday is President's Day, so I won't have to work again until Tuesday.
Coincidentally, Thursday night, I have my Italian mid-term. I know it's probably more important to study for my promotion, but to be honest, it's really not a big priority for me right now. I'd rather do well in Italian, and that's probably what I'll spend the bulk of my time studying. One part of my mid-term is to write a short essay about my family. Once I finish it, I'll post it on here, but be warned--when read in English, it sounds like a five-year-old wrote it.

No comments: