Monday, February 16, 2009

Caught An Edge

Today was another spectacular day of boarding at Piancavallo. Well, kinda. After two amazing runs (wherein I landed a sweet 180), I was hitting some small jumps when something went wrong and I totally lost it. My body came down on my left arm, and my board got stuck in the ground sideways, which twisted me around rather violently. Worst case scenario is that I jacked up my knee and maybe cracked a rib or two. I'm gonna make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning.
But, because I am my father's son, I caught my breath and was back up, carving down the mountain. I met up with Keena, Alec, and a few others, and we didn't stop until the lifts did. I bought a day pass, and there's no way I'm not going to get my money's worth out of it.

No comments: